Highbury Library Logo

Highbury Library Logo

Monday 27 March 2017

The only reason I'm an Arsenal supporter

Dad with some of the Arsenal boys he's responsible for - Wembley 2015


My Dad is 75 today. Happy Birthday Dad! He is the sole reason I'm an Arsenal supporter. I was born to it, educated in it, and immersed in it. So were my two brothers, my nephew and my sons. The fact that his grandsons are Freddie, Liam, George and Charlie probably tells you a bit about how our family is with regards to Arsenal. Dad has been to every final Arsenal have played in since 1968. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the ultimate Arsenal supporter. He was also a very good footballer in his own right, and played to a high level in the amateur game, so he genuinely knows what he's talking about. When it comes to Arsenal he is really THE MAN. He has made genuine friends all over Europe through following The Arsenal and that's the measure of the man and the Club we all support.

Five years ago I wrote one of my two favourite blogs ever, all about my Dad, so I thought I'd share it again today - please click the link here to read it.

1 comment:

  1. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest suprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958


    ReplyDelete