Highbury Library Logo

Highbury Library Logo

Sunday 20 November 2011

Two quick announcements

Only one of them is on the Cretin List

It's a bit quiet today following yesterday's win. I suppose it's a sign that the idea of any immediate crisis at Arsenal has gone away for the time being. That's something for which we can all be grateful. As a result there's nothing of note upon which to pass comment this evening, so I don't propose to write just for the sake of it on this occasion. However, I did a bit of work on the site last night and there is a new poll and a new addition to the site for your delectation.


The poll is in direct response to the upturn in fortunes of the team recently. I'm asking where you now think the boys will finish this season, and there are a number of options. Please take the time to vote. You will find the poll down the right hand side of the page.


Also on the right of the page, just above the poll, you will see a new link to the "Cretin List." I'd been promising this for a while as I regularly refer to a number of individuals as cretins when I'm writing. I hope you find the list amusing, and I'm sure you'll agree with those already on it. The list will be added to as and when someone crosses the line in to being a cretin.


I'll try to get a preview of the Dortmund game written on Tuesday, but I'm working nights all week (except for Wednesday when I'll be at the game, of course). I definitely won't get the opportunity to write a match review before Friday, so I won't bother at all. Apologies for that, but there's nothing I can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment