Highbury Library Logo

Highbury Library Logo

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Of me and Big Phil

Hello All

This is a new blog, based on my love of Arsenal Football Club. I might not be here every day, but as soon as I have something to say then I'll be here to say it. Whatever appears on here is only my opinion and if you don't like my opinion then fine, that's your right.

I am 31 years old, married and a father of two boys. I was born in to an Arsenal supporting family and have a season ticket at Ashburton Grove. I was a season ticket holder at Highbury also. I don't pretend to know more about Arsenal than anyone else, but I have a lot of time for anyone who actually goes to watch their team play.

Occasionally I'll comment on stuff that isn't Arsenal, or possibly even not football - it's my blog, so I'll do as I please in that regard. With the World Cup on the horizon you can expect plenty of opinion on that - especially this abysmal England line-up. I'll be keeping a particularly close eye on those boys from Arsenal.


Moving on then to the first Arsenal story of my blog career. Unfortunately, Big Philipe Senderos has departed Arsenal for Fulham. I think it's a real shame that this lad couldn't make it at Arsenal. He was a key part of the run to the European Cup Final in 2006 and, when he had a run in the side, did not let us down. Don't forget that we were 8 points clear in 2008 with Senderos and Gallas at the back - Kolo returned and it all went tits up. Senderos is a genuinely nice guy, an intelligent man and I wish him all the very best. Arsenal through and through and deserving of Arsenal fans appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment